falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Srikanth Sundarrajan <srik...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Can you point me to falcon server logs?
Date Fri, 04 Oct 2013 13:10:11 GMT
Logs are stored in the "logs" directory right under the falcon root/home dir. You should see
three types of log files in there.

1. application.log - Application log corresponding to all actions performed on the falcon
server
2. metrics.log - Metrics collected by the falcon server
3. prism.log - Log corresponding to entity & instance actions performed through prism
server

Regards
Srikanth Sundarrajan