falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Srikanth Sundarrajan <srik...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Apache Falcon (incubating) 0.3 RC1
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2013 09:57:38 GMT
Hi Chris,   Thanks for taking time to review the distro. Yes, these patches are intentionally
included in the tar ball to allow users to build a oozie bundle with falcon extensions (till
the same are available through a oozie release).  Installation-Steps.txt does require correction
(as in http://falcon.incubator.apache.org/docs/InstallationSteps.html). There is a packaging
script bundled within falcon which applies these patches and builds a custom oozie package
for use along with Falcon. I am tracking this through https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FALCON-58.
Will update to RC2 with these changes later today.
RegardsSrikanth Sundarrajan