falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Srikanth Sundarrajan <srik...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [PROPOSAL] - Falcon Monitoring Dashboard (Scope & Requirements)
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2013 18:23:56 GMT
Thanks for the info Alan. Was wondering why the attachement didn't show up. Meanwhile I had
put up the notes on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FALCON-37 & https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/33292546/Falcon+%E2%80%93+Dashboard.pdf
for review.
RegardsSrikanth Sundarrajan

> Subject: Re: [PROPOSAL] - Falcon Monitoring Dashboard (Scope & Requirements)
> From: gates@hortonworks.com
> Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 08:12:18 -0700
> To: dev@falcon.incubator.apache.org
>
> Apache mail servers strip all attachments from mail for security reasons.  You'll need
to post it on wiki or JIRA and then send a link to the list.

> Alan.
>
> On Jun 22, 2013, at 10:37 PM, Srikanth Sundarrajan wrote:
>
> > Here is the attachment. Missed it last time around. Will upload this in confluence
& JIRA as well.

> > Regards
> > Srikanth Sundarrajan
> >
> > > From: sriksun@apache.org
> > > To: dev@falcon.incubator.apache.org
> > > Subject: [PROPOSAL] - Falcon Monitoring Dashboard (Scope & Requirements)
> > > Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2013 22:34:32 -0700
> > >
> > > Hello everyone, I have put together a proposal for monitoring pipelines holistically
through Falcon. Please review and provide feedback.