excalibur-user mailing list archives

From "Simon Payne" <simon.pa...@1spatial.com>
Subject problem with closing database connections using Excalibur Pool 1.2
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2008 16:11:14 GMT
Hello,

I am using JMeter to load test an Oracle database.  I have been having
trouble with JDBC connect strings and TNSNAMES entries.  The code within
JMeter that handles connect strings (i.e. db urls) is Excalibur Pool v. 1.2,
hence I am addressing this forum.

The problem appears on closure of the connection - opening connections works
fine.  How does Excalibur Pool work in this respect?

Why would I be getting an error like the one below? Has anyone else seen and
resolved it?

Here is my environment:-

Excalibur Pool v. 1.2
JMeter v. 2.3
Database: Oracle 10g3 (10.2.0.3.0)
JDBC driver: Oracle ojdbc14.jar v. 10.2.0.3.0
Client JVM: J2RE, Standard Edition (build 1.5.0_06-b05) Java HotSpot(TM)
Client VM (build 1.5.0_06-b05, mixed mode).
Platform: Client: Windows XP Pro 2002 SP2; Server: Suse Enterprise Linux v.
10.

The exception I am getting is: