excalibur-user mailing list archives

From "walid joseph Gedeon" <wged...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Off-the-shelf Standalone App Framework?
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2007 21:55:19 GMT
Hello all,
    Thank you for all your answers... After doing some more extensive
"web-gardening", I believe I have found the answer to my prayers: the
Spring Application Server (http://www.abstracthorizon.org/sas/).
    It has the module-based features, plus the wrapper scripts that
make it work out of the box.
Let's hope it meets expectations :)
-w