excalibur-user mailing list archives

From Shash Chatterjee <sh...@badfw.org>
Subject Re: Build fails in datasource testing.
Date Sun, 24 Apr 2005 12:36:51 GMT
John,

> Right now I'm stuck with a failure in the datasource component
> testing, and I can't see what's happening. There are 4 log files
> produced in the trunk directory, one is the hsqldb log, showing that
> there's been lots of db activity, and the others are test logs like
> the one attached. It says the db is locked, but after the test exits
> the lock file is gone, so I really don't know how to debug this.

This is due to http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/EXLBR-22. I have
just reverted project.xml in the datasource component to go back to
using HsqlDB-1.7.1 instead of 1.7.3.x (even 1.7.2 doesn't work) for the
time being.

HTH,
Shash

PS: We are working (slowly, but surely) towards getting a new release
out, which should address your issue of the src builds not working.
Thanks a bunch for your comments/feedback, the fix for the test
yesterday, and most definitely, for being proactive in trying to debug
the tests.