excalibur-user mailing list archives

From milmber <milm...@hotmail.com>
Subject Starting from examples
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2005 12:00:08 GMT
Hi,
I am very new at Excalibur but I am finding starting out is extremely
confusing. I am trying to convert a existing java project ( simliar to
javamail ) to use excalibur.

I have checked out the examples for fortress/containers from subversion
but I am struggling to get a lot of it working as well as finding some
clear documentation about the project. For instance, I cannot find the
CLI example referenced in the getting started section in subversion?

Is there anything I am missing or anywhere I could look in particular
to get more info ( working examples would be great ) ?

Regards,

Derik