excalibur-user mailing list archives

From Matthias Bertschy <matthiasberts...@mac.com>
Subject historical question
Date Fri, 14 Jan 2005 10:04:19 GMT
Hi,

We are studying the story of the Avalon project and have made a lot of
research work on the internet (wiki, mailing lists, ...) in order to
understand what happened to the project.
We had some difficulties because the website avalon.apache.org has
closed before we could begin the study and archive it. But we have made
out a general picture of what happened.

However, we don't really understand what makes Excalibur's container
different from Loom oor Metro's. Could someone state the main
differences between those projects?

Also, we would like to know if it is possible to get the exact
specifications of the framework you are using?

Thanks for your help :-)

Baptiste & Matthias