excalibur-user mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <lsim...@jicarilla.org>
Subject Excalibur (and Avalon) at ApacheCon
Date Wed, 10 Nov 2004 21:09:58 GMT
Hello all,

(sorry if you get this 2-4 times). I found out yesterday that I will be
at ApacheCon! I can imagine there might be interest in some Q&A on what
has happened and is happening in/with Excalibur, Avalon, and surrounding
communities.

If you're attending, and you would like a group talk or discussion or
something like that, let me know (please don't reply-all though :-D). If
there's sufficient interest, we could schedule a BOF or something else.
If that doesn't happen, well I tend to look somewhat like this:

    http://www.apache.org/~leosimons/about-me/me-is-weird.jpg

It's kinda too late for me to get a "you can talk to me about Excalibur"
button or badge, so this'll just have to do!

hope to see you there! Cheers,

Leo Simons