excalibur-user mailing list archives

From Leif Mortenson <leifli...@tanukisoftware.com>
Subject Re: meta info
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2004 03:14:20 GMT
Colin,
    What does your collect-metainfo task look like?
Here is the one I always use.   Nothing fancy.
        <collect-metainfo destdir="${build.classes}">
            <fileset dir="${java.dir}"/>
        </collect-metainfo>

    Several files should be generated in your build/classes directory.
In your case, you
should find the following (Not sure what your implementation class is
called):
/META-INF/services/com.blah.ShinyThing
com/blah/ShinyThingImpl.meta

    If you find the above files but things are still not working for
you, then my first guess
is that the files are not being added to your jar file.   Unzip it and
make sure that they
are there.

Cheers,
Leif