excalibur-user mailing list archives

From "Jorge CAMPOS" <Jorge.CAM...@gemplus.com>
Subject Some Fortress questions
Date Thu, 25 Nov 2004 14:22:21 GMT
Hi everybody!

We've been using Fortress for a while and we have some questions regarding
features that we think will be useful for us:
1) Is there a way to change the log level when the application is running?
In LogKit there is a setPriority which is not exposed by the avalon wrapper,
I read a discussion about not to doing because of responsibility problems in
the interface. I've looked at the LoggingManager and there's no method to
change the log level of a component.
2) reconfigure is not implemented in fortress, right? (I mean there's no way
to trigger a reconfiguration) if so, wouldn't it be good to have it?