excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: [Vote Result]
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2007 06:34:40 GMT
Stefano Bagnara wrote:

> I think that list depends on the "/etc/group" file on minotaur.
> Maybe SVN permissions are somewhere else.
>
> BTW I think that the most critical issue was related to votes. For the
> infrastructure stuff there is no hurry (on my side).
>
> As I have JIRA administration karma I added you and me to the
> "excalibur-developer" JIRA group and granted "Committer" karma to the
> excalibur JIRA projects (I saw that in PMC there is only Carsten and
> that single users are used instead of groups, so being in
> excalibur-developer group means almost nothing for JIRA).
>
> I have no karma on the SVN permissions, so I'll leave this to someone else.

I checked /etc/group and indeed I am not listed there under excalibur. I
have not tried to commit anything but I doubt that works since it didn't
work for you. I have also tried to subscribe to
private@excalibur.apache.org several times. The list server sends the
ack but I never get the welcome message. Is there no moderator (or
activity) on that list?

What permissions are needed to finish this off?

Ralph