excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: [Vote Result]
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2007 14:41:05 GMT
Stefano Bagnara ha scritto:
> Carsten Ziegeler ha scritto:
>> Carsten Ziegeler schrieb:
>>> Hi Stefano, hi Ralph,
>>>
>>> sorry again for the delay. You both should have access to svn now.
>>> I asked to be added as a moderate for the private list, as soon as this
>>> has been accepted, I can look into your other issue, Ralph.
>>>
>> Ok, I'm now moderator for the private list, Stefano and Ralph could you
>> please both
>> subscribe to the list?
>
> I'm already subscribed since the beginning of september and I already
> received a few messages from that list!
>
> Thank you,
> Stefano
>
> PS: I just checked I can successfully write to the excalibur svn and it
> worked. Thank you.

I'm not sure this is important/needed at all but I just saw that we are
not in the excalibur group in minotaur:

[bago@minotaur ~]$ groups
bago apcvs james
[bago@minotaur ~]$ grep excalibur /etc/group
excalibur:*:5525:donaldp,farra,akarasulu,bloritsch,leif,neeme,proyal,leosimons,atagunov,hammett,cziegeler,mnash,mauro,shash,leosutic

Stefano