excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: cornerstone 2.2.2 staged releases (Was: [Vote Result])
Date Mon, 03 Sep 2007 13:02:03 GMT
Jorg Heymans ha scritto:
> Stefano Bagnara wrote:
>
>> I was trying the new staged jars/poms and I found that the pom declare
>> org.apache.excalibur:excalibur:3 as their parent. But this pom does not
>> exists in public repositories.
>
> Thanks for checking this, the new .tar.gz contains the pom parent as
> well now.
>
> Cheers,
> Jorg

Works like a charm, now!

Now we just have to stand by for the procedural things (either one more
+1 from a current PMC or Aaron to notify the board and wait 72hours).
I was just guessing that being Aaron in the board too, allow us to skip
the "ack" step: anyway the mail from him to the board + 72hours are due.

Thank you,
Stefano