excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: [Vote Result]
Date Sun, 16 Sep 2007 22:25:36 GMT
Ralph Goers ha scritto:
> J Aaron Farr wrote:
>> #4 has been completed by the way.  Sorry for not updating the list.
>>
> Thanks. Do we have svn permissions now? people.apache.org/~jim/rgoers
> still doesn't list me for excalibur.  What causes that to get updated?
>
> Ralph

I think that list depends on the "/etc/group" file on minotaur.
Maybe SVN permissions are somewhere else.

BTW I think that the most critical issue was related to votes. For the
infrastructure stuff there is no hurry (on my side).

As I have JIRA administration karma I added you and me to the
"excalibur-developer" JIRA group and granted "Committer" karma to the
excalibur JIRA projects (I saw that in PMC there is only Carsten and
that single users are used instead of groups, so being in
excalibur-developer group means almost nothing for JIRA).

I have no karma on the SVN permissions, so I'll leave this to someone else.

Stefano