excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans <jheym...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Vote] Excalibur SourceResolver Release 2.2.3
Date Sun, 08 Jul 2007 17:03:02 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> This release is identical to 2.2.2 except that it fixes a serious bug in
> the url handling which actually makes 2.2.2 unusable.
>
> You'll find the assembled release artifacts for testing here:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~cziegeler/releases/
>
> Please check them out and cast your votes.

+1

Looks good from my side. Verified cocoon trunk samples as well, all is
working fine.

The unit test in cocoon will need fixing again though. It looks like we
went from one missing slash to an extra one.

Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.377
sec <<< FAILURE!
testURIHandling(org.apache.cocoon.components.source.impl.ZipSourceTestCase)
  Time elapsed: 0.225 sec  <<< FAILURE!
junit.framework.ComparisonFailure: Uri is wrong.
expected:<zip:file://[]test.zip!/test.xml> but
was:<zip:file://[/]test.zip!/test.xml>
         at junit.framework.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:81)
         at
org.apache.cocoon.components.source.impl.ZipSourceTestCase.testURIHandling(ZipSourceTestCase.java:48)

Regards,
Jorg