excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From "J Aaron Farr" <fa...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] sourceresolver 2.2.2 release
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2007 08:48:26 GMT
On 4/2/07, Jorg Heymans <jheymans@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Cocoon needs the recently applied URL fixes on the sourceresolver
> module, done by Carsten in rev 523650.
>
> I've staged a new release on people.apache.org/~jheymans/staging-repo/.

Everything looks pretty good, but I've got a concern about how we're
going to actually release this.  I understand how the binaries you've
posted could be put on a maven archive, but how will they fit in the
excalibur dist directory?

During the last release we changed from having individual component
release directories  to one single large release directory.  Now this
release seems to go back to the old layout.

Thoughts?

--
  jaaron