excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From "A. Alonso Dominguez" <alonso.do...@gmail.com>
Subject FortressTestCase: Context initialization bug
Date Sun, 15 Apr 2007 19:45:18 GMT
HI there,

I'm developing a server application using fortress as the container. I found
a bug in your FortressTestCase when I tried to run my testcase's.
I have a test case base which extends the one provided with the excalibur
distribution. This testcase base overrides the method initializeContext and
strores there some values.

The problem is, the FortressTestCase ignores the context returned from that
method at line 145. This is a piece of code:

Context context = initializeContext( config.getContext() );

m_containerManager = new DefaultContainerManager( config.getContext() );
ContainerUtil.initialize( m_containerManager );

So, the context returned from initializeContext is never used. This should
be changed to

Context context = initializeContext( config.getContext() );

m_containerManager = new DefaultContainerManager( context );
ContainerUtil.initialize( m_containerManager );

If you want, I can open an issue about this.

Regards,
Alonso