excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From J Aaron Farr <fa...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] (the sequel) : new excalibur release
Date Mon, 19 Feb 2007 15:21:52 GMT
Jorg Heymans <jheymans@apache.org> writes:

> Weird, but no excuse for not doublechecking this myself. I've
> recreated the source archive and regenerated the checksums. Note that
> the file is now called excalibur-src-r508111-15022007.tar.gz to be
> more consistent with the other files.
>
> I've verified the checksums and don't see the problem J Aarron has,
> Leo are you also seeing this ?

I've tried to download the files four times now and each time I end up
with corrupted files (md5sum's don't match).  I think it's my
connection here in Taiwan which is admittedly a little flakey.  Can
someone else confirm these downloads?  I'm sorry I'm having so much
trouble with with Jorg.  Thanks for your patience.

--
  jaaron