excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r492447
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2007 16:59:44 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Leo Simons wrote:
>
>> Ah, it seems like you took out the "implements Component" nearly
>> everywhere.

<snip>

> So the idea is to "pojofy" the compoents stuff from excalibur.
>
> What do others think about it?

I do not want to object but I would like to understand one thing... Given this code:

   public class FooComponent extends AbstractLogEnabled
                             implements ..., ThreadSafe, Component

   public class BarComponent extends AbstractLogEnabled
                             implements ..., ThreadSafe

You suggest that BarComponent is POJO, while FooComponent is not. Can you
explain me why is that?

Vadim