excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio Gallardo <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: release artifacts built
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2006 16:11:44 GMT
Hi Jorg,

There is also another issue related to excalibur in COCOON-1671 (See it
in point 2. about a console output: "NAMESPACE PREFIX!!!!"). I looked
into this but I was unable to find where the message is generated.
Perhaps it is already fixed and we need just to update the excalibur
jars in cocoon.

Best Regads,

Antonio Gallardo.