excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: release artifacts built
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2006 16:25:56 GMT
Jorg Heymans wrote:
> Stefano Bagnara wrote:
>
>> we (James project) use some of this artifacts but we had to change 2
>> of this jars because of validation problems under phoenix:
>>
>> cornerstone-datasources-impl-2.1.jar
>> cornerstone-sockets-impl-2.1.jar
>>
>> For both we had to remove the "<schema>" part of the
>> DefaultSocketFactory.xinfo and DefaultDataSourceSelector.xinfo
>> because phoenix was not running because of validation errors.
>>
>> I opened a JIRA issue few months ago.
>
> Do you have a ticket number for this ? I don't know about any xinfo
> processing though, is this some code generator triggered by the maven1
> build ?

The first problem is described here.

Then I had further problems and I don't know relax-ng so I simply
removed the <schema> tag from the xinfo so it skipped validation.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/EXLBR-30

When it happened something similar to sockets I decided to remove the
schema again, as I had no clue on how to fix the schema problems.

Stefano