excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans ...@domek.be>
Subject Re: releasing excalibur, partially this time - UPDATE
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2006 16:37:24 GMT
-------
Test set:
org.apache.excalibur.xml.dom.test.DefaultDOMHandlerFactoryTestCase
-------
Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.473
sec <<< FAILURE!
testCreateDOMHandler
(org.apache.excalibur.xml.dom.test.DefaultDOMHandlerFactoryTestCase)
Time elapsed: 0.266 sec  <<< FAILURE!
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Failed to create handler:
Parser configuration problem: namespace reporting is not enabled
	at
org.apache.excalibur.xml.dom.test.DefaultDOMHandlerFactoryTestCase.testC
reateDOMHandler(DefaultDOMHandlerFactoryTestCase.java:79)

Thanks
Jorg