excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans <jheym...@apache.org>
Subject Re: releasing excalibur, partially this time - UPDATE
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2006 19:02:58 GMT

On 13 Sep 2006, at 03:22, Leif Mortenson wrote:

> Hi all,
> Hope all has been going well.  I've still been actively using
> everything as is with a few
> dev jars.  It would be great to get a release out.  I have not yet
> gotten up to speed
> with Maven2.  But let me know if you run into any problems I can
> help out with.

Currently one failing test is preventing me from continuing my
release process, if you could have a look at it that would be great.

Running
org.apache.excalibur.xml.dom.test.DefaultDOMHandlerFactoryTestCase
INFO    2006-09-13 20:12:58.462 [DefaultDOMHandlerFactoryTestCa] ():
DOMHandler factory test
Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.411
sec <<< FAILURE!

Thanks
Jorg