excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans <jheym...@apache.org>
Subject Re: releasing excalibur, partially this time - UPDATE
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2006 20:28:51 GMT
Starting from a clean repo, mvn clean install runs through again now,
all dependencies (except for saxon 7.9.1 which is being uploaded to
maven central as we speak) are downloaded, all modules compile, all
tests pass.

How can we move to the jar-verification stage now? Shall i make one
big bundle of my local repo or do people prefer to do a local mvn
install ?

Jorg