excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <m...@leosimons.com>
Subject ApacheCon US 2006 Call For Proposals
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2006 16:59:24 GMT
On behalf of the conference organisers,

---------------------------------------
Call for Papers for ApacheCon US 2006 is currently open!

ApacheCon US 2006 will be held at the Hilton Hotel in Austin, Texas,
October 9-13, 2006.

The ASF and the conference producer Full Circle Productions invite
the Open Source community to send in session and tutorial proposals
for ApacheCon US 2006. Please check the web site for details
http://www.us.apachecon.com

To submit a proposal, visit http://us.apachecon.com/cfp-form.html

The deadline for submitting is June 28, 2006

ApacheCon US Team
---------------------------------------

Last year at ApacheCon EU there was no kind of excalibur/avalon/ioc
session, but there was a real desire for one so Peter Royal and me
ended up BOFfing one. I think last year in San Diego, Hennig did a
session about all the different containers out there (including
eg hivemind, turbine, and others), which AIUI got quite reasonable
reception.

I recently got some e-mails from someone who needed help with
figuring out a bug in a Phoenix 3.x system, which is just one example
of the many users we have "out there", and it would be good if there
was some kind of presence at ApacheCon...

cheers!

LSD