excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From J Aaron Farr <jaaronf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Next Excalibur Release
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2005 19:54:33 GMT
On 12/12/05, Jorg Heymans <jh@domek.be> wrote:

> I have completed the maven2 integration yesterday. To get a better
> overview i have put the whole of excalibur under continuum  control [1].

Cool.  I had trouble building with maven2 over the weekend.  For
example, maven couldn't seem to find a version of saxon that was
needed.  If there are any special steps that need to be taken to build
with maven2, could you document that somewhere?

> Cocoon will be relying on the m2 based artifacts only, so it would be
> good to get the m2 artifacts in the official release process as well.
> The artifacts have a different groupId than the current ones, see [2].
> Have a look at these groupIds and let me know if they're ok, especially
> with regards to the "avalon" naming which I didn't want to change.

I'll look over the group id's.  I would like to get m2 in the next release.

--
  jaaron