excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon hang in excalibur-pool
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2005 04:15:16 GMT
Thanks for the quick reply Vadim.  I'm not clear on what it is I should
double check.  The code or a pool size.

Does just look like a case of the pool size being too small or are you
suggesting that XMLFileModule is the cause of the deadlock by trying to
obtain a component while holding a lock?

Ralph