excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From Leif Mortenson <leifli...@tanukisoftware.com>
Subject Re: Fortress Binary Distribution
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2005 07:42:11 GMT
Aaron,
    I took a look at the sample today and noticed that the Instrument
config file was still
using altrmi.  I updated it to make use of the HTTP based interface and
registered the
instrument to count the number of times the dialog is translated.

    Problem is that I am not currently able to build it for some reason.
Running maven dist gets me:
xdoc:jelly-transform:
    [echo] Generating
D:/Apache/Excalibur/fortress/platform/target/docs/cvs-usage.html from
D:\Apache\Excalibur\fortress\platform\target\generated-xdocs\cvs-usage.xml
    [echo] Generating
D:/Apache/Excalibur/fortress/platform/target/docs/dependencies.html from
D:\Apache\Excalibur\fortress\platform\target\generated-xdocs\dependencies.xml
org.apache.commons.jelly.JellyTagException: C:\Documents and
Settings\leif\.maven\cache\maven-xdoc-plugin-1.8\plugin.jelly:360:43:
<x:parse> Error on line 110 of document
file:/D:/Apache/Excalibur/fortress/platform/target/generated-xdocs/dependencies.xml
: The reference to entity "secid" must end with the ';' delimiter.
Nested exception: The reference to entity "secid" must end with the ';'
delimiter.

    Before I start digging into it, hopefully someone knows what he
likely cause is.
The URL in the generated dependencies.xml file does not have its &
characters
escaped.  But I am not sure where that URL is being defined.  The url is not
being set in the deployment that you put up.

Cheers,
Leif