excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From Leif Mortenson <leifli...@tanukisoftware.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r351917 - in /excalibur/trunk: ./ components/ components/datasource/ components/monitor/ components/pool/ components/pool/api/ components/pool/impl/ components/pool/instrumented/ components/sourceresolve/ components/store/ components/thread...
Date Sat, 03 Dec 2005 15:02:34 GMT
Thanks for working on this.
What is the standard for the groupid.  I have been looking at maven2
this week
as well.   The values in this change are package like, but not quite the
same
as the package.   In some cases, org.apache.avalon.* is used where in others
org.apache.excalibur.* is used.   As the groupid does not appear to be a
package name, should we be showing that all of these jars are from
Excalibur?
Avalon no longer exists.

Cheers,
Leif