excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <m...@leosimons.com>
Subject Re: excalibur and maven2
Date Mon, 07 Nov 2005 17:14:32 GMT
On Mon, Nov 07, 2005 at 03:47:28PM +0100, Jorg Heymans wrote:
> Hi,

Hi Jorg!

> I was wondering if there are any plans of converting excalibur to use
> maven2 ?

Not from me, but it seems you have some :-)

> As you might know, we at cocoon depend quite heavily on excalibur libs
> and have recently decided to bite the bullet and convert our build
> system to use maven2. It would be very helpful for us if we could rely
> on excalibur being defined as an m2 pom with proper dependencies
> configured, rather than having to use the incompatible maven1 project
> definitions.

Feel free to bite a somewhat bigger bullet and work on this. If all is well,
all the cocoon committers have commit access to the excalibur svn repo. But
be warned that we'll make anyone who dares contribute a lot an excalibur
committer too! :-)

Leo