excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From Siegfried Goeschl <siegfried.goes...@it20one.at>
Subject Re: A question regaring Avalon context mappings from Merlin to Avalon
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2005 18:13:38 GMT
Hi Stephen,

for a given service component the context entries are static - but a new
DefaultContext is created during the initialization of the service based
on the supplied Avalon context. According to the Avalon Framework there
is only a getter() anyway.

And there are no plans to plug in a smarter implementation, e.g. to
provide JNDI lookup

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl