excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From Siegfried Goeschl <siegfried.goes...@it20one.at>
Subject Re: A question regaring Avalon context mappings from Merlin to Avalon
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2005 17:35:41 GMT
Hi Stephen,

I'm apologize for the sligthly misleading subject - it should read "A
question regaring Avalon context mappings from Merlin to Avalon
Fortress" .... but my mail client was too quick.

My problem is that I'm migrating all of the Fulcrum services to Fortress
context names and I got stuck with the "urn:avalon:partition" and
"urn:avalon:name". So your answer is potentially definite but it doesn't
solve my problem at hand ... :-(

Thanks in advance

Siegfried Goeschl