excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From Siegfried Goeschl <siegfried.goes...@it20one.at>
Subject [fulcrum] Current development state of Fulcrum ...
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2005 14:07:20 GMT
Hi folks,

it's time to give you some updates on the current development of Fulcrum

Avalon Framework

+) I upgraded to avalon-framework-*-4.3
+) Please note that you might run into problems when using the Avalon
framework with newer Log4J versions
(http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FORTRESS-20)

Integration with Fortress

+) YAAFI provides now also the Fortress specific names for the Avalon