excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From J Aaron Farr <jaaronf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Excalibur Release
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2005 13:58:56 GMT
On 8/24/05, Shash Chatterjee <shash@badfw.org> wrote:
>  OK...folks..based on the conversation so far on the list, both Leif and
> Vadim (and other Cocoon users) have said they can live with a final release
> based on RC3.  We'll turn around and do quick releases of the modules they
> need once the respective bugs are fixed.  Based on that,  here's a restart
> of the release vote request, with corrections to the subject line and  a
> list of the RC3 files that we'll turn into the final release.
>
>  So far, counting Leo's +0, and my +1 as the PMC votes received.

+1 from me.

Also +1 for a quick turn around release of individual modules.  A
while back I put together a simple Fortress distributable in
fortress/platform.  I'd like to see that released shortly after this
round.  Along with site updates.  I'll see about pulling together
enough free time to work on it in September.

--
  jaaron