excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From J Aaron Farr <jaaronf...@gmail.com>
Subject ApacheCon US 2005
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2005 20:15:02 GMT
The Call For Proposals (CFP) for ApacheCon 2005 ends in a couple of
days.  To my knowledge, no one has proposed anything for the Excalibur
project.  So I've got a couple of questions:

1. Which Excalibur committers are planning on being at US ApacheCon?
(I should be there this year).

2. Is there any interest in a session on Excalibur?  If so, what
aspect?  (This question is open for anyone in the Excalibur community)

3. There was a BOF session for Excalibur at the Europe ApacheCon.  How
did it go?  Would we like to do another one in December?

--
  jaaron