excalibur-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Shash Chatterjee <sh...@badfw.org>
Subject Re: One more change to be included into the release...
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2005 00:18:27 GMT

>
> I don't think I really have any choice but to keep using the previous
> fortress-meta for
> now.   From what I could tell by looking at the code, there is not a
> way to fix the
> encoding problem from within Excalibur.  It is a QDox problem.   I
> don't think it is
> reasonable to hold the release until that gets fixed as that could
> potentially take
> quite a while.  (I have not heard if anyone has yet contacted them
> about this issue.
> If nobody in Excalibur has any contacts over there, then I will go
> ahead and do it.)
>
> Yes, my changes to instrument are quite minor. I would only put them
> in if we were
> already going to do an RC4 anyway.
>
OK...I'll restart the vote for the final release then.

> By the way.  Thank you for all the energy you are putting into this
> release cycle.

You're welcome!  This is payback for the good code I have been using for
years :-)

Shash

Mime
View raw message