excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From Leif Mortenson <leifli...@tanukisoftware.com>
Subject Re: One more change to be included into the release...
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2005 13:22:20 GMT
I agree with Leo on this.  No matter how simple the change, it is always
good to go
through a testing phase.  I've been bitten myself my last minute changes
in the past
myself.  Its a hassle, but it gives everyone a chance to test the final
version before
the actual release.

If we are going to do another RCn then I have a minor change of my own
for the
excalibur-instrument-mgr-impl jar.  If not then it can wait until the
next release.
(A typo and removing a stack dump if the state file is corrupted or can't be
accessed for any reason.  It can happen if a previous JVM invocation crashed
at just the wrong moment.)

Cheers,
Leif