excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From "Sasvata (Shash) Chatterjee" <sh...@badfw.org>
Subject Re: no metainfo for cornerstone components in release
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2005 13:13:15 GMT
Kamirez,

>>I cannot find generated metainfo for cornerstone components, at least in
>>RC2 tar.gz distribution jars.
>>

>Should I put it to JIRA?

I haven't looked (I will, later), but I believe that the meta-tags for
Fortress just do not exist for many of the Cornerstone components.  You
should definitely put this into JIRA.  Even better, if you are a user of
the components, if you could contribute some patches to add the
meta-tags, that would be wonderful.  I don't think it is good to change
that much right before a release, so I'm thinking that this issue neeeds
to be planned for the next release after Aug. 28th.

Shash