excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From Leif Mortenson <leifli...@tanukisoftware.com>
Subject Re: Phoenix. (Re: RC2 Builds)
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2005 15:35:59 GMT
Leo,
    Thanks. I'll take a look at these.  I tried getting the latest
version of Loom.  But it didn't
work when I tried to load James.  Missing jar.  I will play with it a
bit more, I imagine it
is a jar version problem.  The instrumentation code in Loom is pretty
old.  It is using the
old API before I restructured it last year.

    Do you know what James is planning to do in the future?  Being built
on top of a
frozen code base doesn't seem optimal in the long term

    Thanks for pointing me to these repositories.

    Cheers,
    Leif