excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From Shash Chatterjee <sh...@badfw.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r233023 - /excalibur/trunk/containerkit/lifecycle/impl/project.xml
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2005 00:45:30 GMT
Berin,

> Yep.  The project.xml for those files are set up using
> <id>excalibur-pool-api</id> as opposed to the groupId/artifactId
> pairing.  All I did was make everything build for me.
>
> It was a mess just trying to get everything to work just so I could
> build the docs for the SourceResolver package because those JavaDocs
> are missing from the website.

Yes, I see what you mean about the "<id>" element.  Even, with that
though, it built/deployed fine for me on both Windows and Linux (using
Maven-1.0.2). The shared ../project-common.xml does define the <groupId>
correctly.  Looks like this pattern is used for all the
directories/modules, not just for excalibur-pool/lifecycle.

Wonder why it worked one way for me and another for you!  Anybody else
have any idea on how it should work?

Shash