excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@d-haven.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r233023 - /excalibur/trunk/containerkit/lifecycle/impl/project.xml
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2005 20:29:26 GMT
Sasvata (Shash) Chatterjee wrote:

> Berin,
>
> I think, based on how the lifecycle-api JAR and excalibur-pool-api
> JARs are built/distributed per their project.xml(s), the groupId needs
> to be excalibur-lifecycle/excalibur-pool.
> The groupId translates to the directory under the maven repo, and all
> the lifecycle JARs are under the excalibur-lifecycle (and
> excalibur-pool for the other one, see here:
> http://people.apache.org/~shash/dist/).
>
> Is there something that isn't working from this repo?
>
> Shash

Yep.  The project.xml for those files are set up using
<id>excalibur-pool-api</id> as opposed to the groupId/artifactId
pairing.  All I did was make everything build for me.

It was a mess just trying to get everything to work just so I could
build the docs for the SourceResolver package because those JavaDocs are
missing from the website.