excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From "Stefano Bagnara" <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: RC2 Builds
Date Mon, 15 Aug 2005 17:31:27 GMT
I'm a James (Apache mail server) committer and i would like to know your
opinion about libraries upgrade.
Our current trunk is build against avalon 4.1.4 and runs under phoenix
4.0.5.
Should we try to upgrade to the latest excalibur libs?
Will Phoenix run with the latest avalon libs?

Most cornerstone libs we use are 1.0: is it a big work to upgrade to the
latest?

Thank you for any preliminary suggestion,
Stefano