excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@d-haven.org>
Subject Paths too long in repository
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2005 05:02:19 GMT
There are some really long path names and directory names in the tags
area that makes checking out in a WIndows environment impossible.  There
is a hard limit of 255 characters for a path.  I have Excalibur checked
out to C:\projects\excalibur  -- hardly deep in my heirarchy.
Nevertheless it gets to the long path and it dies.

--
Design is a funny word. Some people think design means how it looks.
But of course, if you dig deeper, it's really how it works.

                                                       -- Steve Jobs