excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: RC builds
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2005 07:23:14 GMT
peter royal schrieb:
> i started doing some RC builds while at apachecon, they're available at:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~proyal/dist/
>
> i only have framework, logkit and logger up now.
>
> compiled with JDK 1.4 on OSX. if someone needs 1.3 just holler (or
> compile from the src distro)
>
> will work on the rest when i return home, in about 10 days.
> -pete

Great, Peter, thanks!

JDK 1.4 is fine for Cocoon; starting with 2.2 we are based on 1.4.

I just changed the LogKitLoggerManager in the logger framework (now you
can override configure in a subclass), I would like to have this change
included in the final release, if possible. Unfortunately it seems that
I won't have time in the next 10 days to test the releases :( but
hopefully in two weeks.

Thanks
Carsten