excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Pugh <ep...@opensourceconnections.com>
Subject Re: [Not yet a proposal]: Excalibur Container
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2005 12:48:28 GMT
I would just suggest that the name of the container not be
Excalibur..  there is enough baggage around that as is.  Also, how
would you differentiate from Spring/Nano?

I guess I am wondering from a  marketing perspective "why is your
product better" (even if it's just ideas at this point!)?

Will it be the implementation based on Java 5 features?

Will it be the support for existing components?

Will it be some sort of new technique that makes setting up a
container easy/better?

Eric Pugh