excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From J Aaron Farr <jaaronf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is Excalibur as dead as Avalon?
Date Tue, 31 May 2005 21:02:36 GMT
On 5/31/05, Torsten Schlabach <tschlabach@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I know it's only a minor issue but it has been staying around for six
> weeks with nobody even commenting on this and it it annoying.
>
> I am talking about this issue:
>
> FORTRESS-18 JavaDoc on site is incomplete
>             http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FORTRESS-18
>
> I was reminded today by the monthly Jira subscription. Couldn't anyone
> please take care of this?

I'll look into it this evening.  What I may do is see about just
getting all the javadocs published somewhere for the time being.
Ultimately there are a couple of folks in several ASF projects looking
of a foundation-wide solution to Javadoc publishing.  This is why at
least I held off doing anything with this item.

--
  jaaron