excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <m...@leosimons.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r161574 - excalibur/trunk/components/sourceresolve/src/test/org/apache/excalibur/sour ce/test/URLSourceTestCase.java
Date Fri, 22 Apr 2005 11:22:41 GMT
On 19-04-2005 20:28, "Sasvata (Shash) Chatterjee" <shash@badfw.org> wrote:
> Leo,
>
>>> Added:
>>>
>>> excalibur/trunk/components/sourceresolve/src/test/org/apache/excalibur/sourc
>>> e/
>>> test/URLSourceTestCase.java
>>>
> Wonder why? I tested with adding the testcase, seeing it break as
> expected, putting in this change:
> http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs?view=rev&rev=161578, and verified the test
> passed.  Maybe something platform dependent?

Could be. I don't really have time to look at it in depth. You can get
detailed info on the gump environment from

http://brutus.apache.org/gump/public/

If you find something specific that you can't figure out don't hesitate to
pop on general@gump.apache.org; someone else might be able to help.

Cheers,

Leo