excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From "Sasvata (Shash) Chatterjee" <sh...@badfw.org>
Subject Re: Release excalibur-logger, -pool, -component...
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2005 18:22:06 GMT

> Actually, the changes are fairly minimal. Attached is the cleaned up
> diff (I removed license switch, changes in test/ directory, and some
> cosmetic changes) - it's failry small.
>
> So, I do not have any objections to base all releases on the framework
> 4.2 release.

Thanks for digging.  I'll try to get everything converted to 4.2 this
weekend (that's the earliest I can get to it), and report back here,
most likely everything will work.

Aaron, let us know what you are thinking (as you sit in that chair, no
wait, you *are* the chair :-)).  Framework, Logkit first, then, per
Vadim's immediate needs, looger, pool, component, then everything else?

Also, once everything builds/tests, do we want to release some SNAPSHOT
jars, or do we want folks to just build from source and try out prior to
the actual release?

Shash