excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>
Subject Release excalibur-logger, -pool, -component...
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2005 13:47:39 GMT
Hi All,

I'd like to get some excalibur components released. There are couple of reasons
for that, one is bugfixes applied to trunk, and another is that releases which
are out there compiled with jdk 1.4 (instead of 1.3), and due to the fact that I
do not see any tags in SVN (neither do know what revision number was used to
build component releases), I think it's easier to make a bugfix release with a
tag then to make attempts to find proper revision to do a re-builds.

WDYT?

Thanks,
Vadim